Unfortunately due to the low turnout, we will be unable to hold this months ICORE match. Lets push the stages once again to next month. and make the July match a record turnout. Mark your calendars now.
In the meantime, please consider helping out in the cleanup event on the 25th of June, More info here http://www.nvsa.info/node/3010
June ICORE match is set for this Sunday, however we need more shooters to sign up. Summer has begin and many regulars will not be available this month. Wendy and I will be out of town and Charlie has agreed to hold the match for me should we get enough people. Due to this match rolling over from last month we are short a bay designer who is now unavailable this month. So the plan is 4 stages if we can get more to sign up. Otherwise we will cancel for this month. Sign up is easy. If we get enough to cover costs I will send the links to pay later in the week. Wendy and I will be back in July. https://practiscore.com/nvsa-icore-1606/register